Monday, January 16, 2017

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPf4cf29260dbd19149b9cf77d8e22d714" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>


#AUDBOS






https://www.amazon.com/AUDBOS-Isolating-Earphones-Headphones-Earbuds/dp/B01NACLDSE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481905200&sr=8-2&keywords=audbos


  • TWO DRIVERS. AUDBOS earphones have a balanced armatures and a dynamic driver. They bring you a superior listening experience in every frequency with crisp powerful sound and strong deep bass.
  • EXCELLENT APPEARANCE. The noise-isolating earphones are handcrafted from real wood. Combining with metal body make them out of the ordinary.
  • COMFORTABLE ELEGANT DESIGN. The Compact Design of AUDBOS earphone naturally match your ear canals. Three pairs (S/M/L) silicone and one pair regular ear tips ensure a proper fit for all. They are more comfortable and freeing you to enjoy your music.
  • INTELLIGENT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY. The in-line remote control is compatible with most of iPhone and Android devices. Allowing you to conveniently control volume, select songs and answer or end calls.
  • CONTENTS. Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones / 4 sets ear tips / Earphone storage box / Certificate card / User Manual

My Personal Review
I am one happy customer when it comes to the sound quality. It is so clear and crisp on this set pair of wooden ear buds. I have used them on my phone, on my computer and on my tablet.  I also like that they come with a nice storage case for while your not using them and are storing them they are safe. This set also comes with different size ear pieces so they are adjustable to fit big ears and small ears. I would also like to mention that this set is actually comfortable to ware for a long time. My favorite thing besides the wonderful wooden design is the sound. This is definitely a better pair in reference to quality and design then most all the others that I have tried out. 

I am a happy customer and I can recommend this brand to other shoppers.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMf4cf29260dbd19149b9cf77d8e22d714" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>



No comments:

Post a Comment